The Alfresco ARXE-42 7.25 Cu. Ft. Built-In Under-Grill Refrigerator's restaurant-inspired design offers great ergonomics and versatility. The door section features adjustable stainless steel wire shelf. The two-drawer section is designed for marinating and includes removable NSF food pans.
- Alfresco ARXE-42 7.25 Cu. Ft. Built-In Under-Grill Refrigerator
- All stainless steel construction inside and out
- Two marinating drawers each with removable s/s NSF food pan
- Certified to NSF standards (National Sanitation Foundation)
- 1,000 BTU all-weather refrigeration system for deep cooling
- Temperatures uniquely adjustable from 27 to 56 degrees F
- Commercial fan-driven fin evaporator cooling inside
- Fully front breathing
- Commercial polyurethane shot-in-place foam insulation
- Flash recovery system quickly cools internal temperature
- User-friendly digital control with lighted display
- Door-activated internal lighting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.